Thank you for your interest in being a Life Group facilitator!
Life Groups are an integral part of what we do as a church. We believe that sustained life change occurs as we are growing in a relationship with Christ, and that this happens best when we are prioritizing intentional relationships with others who are seeking this same goal. Life Groups provide people with the opportunity to connect with others, grow in their relationship with Christ, and experience community. Our Life Group facilitators create environments for people to develop and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (for at least two years)
• Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
• Member of the Colonial Hills Church
• Have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to facilitate a group
• Facilitate the group meeting, monitor its health and duration, and promote participation among group members.
• Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
• Identify and develop a qualified apprentice and embrace apprentice leader development as a measure of success
If you are interested in becoming a Life Group Facilitator, complete the form below and we will contact you.